welcome

Hi... thanks for stopping by... this whole blogging thing is new to me but I am up for the challenge. It is my hope and prayer that God will use this as a way to touch someone with His amazing love, peace and joy! Blessings my friends!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blessed are the flexible

Happy Thursday to you!  I find it interesting that, just when we think we have it all figures out, something changes.  I try to remember that blessed are the flexible... for they shall not break.  we never know exactly what God has in store for us... life certainly is full of surprises and how much easier is it if I am ready to allow God to change my plans.  This coming Saturday we had tried to schedule Beach Baptisms... but it is not God's timing... and that is OK.  I am excited to see what He has in store for us instead... and also how amazing these baptisms will be when it is the right time.
I am thinking about the other areas God calls me to be flexible... to wait on Him... He always comes through. He always directs, always guides... the problem lies with me when I fail to listen or allow Him to be in control.  Zephaniah 3:17 keeps going through my mind...
"The LORD your God is with you,
       he is mighty to save.
       He will take great delight in you,
       he will quiet you with his love,
       he will rejoice over you with singing."
HE is mighty to save! and He actually takes great delight in me... and in you...
When this is at the forefront of my thoughts... nothing else seems to matter... much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment