welcome

Hi... thanks for stopping by... this whole blogging thing is new to me but I am up for the challenge. It is my hope and prayer that God will use this as a way to touch someone with His amazing love, peace and joy! Blessings my friends!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Rejoice!

"Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice." Phil 4:4

God want us, commands us to be joyful... and not just in happy times, not just in easy times, not just in smooth times... ALWAYS!  Fridays are usually very productive days for me... maybe it is the pending crunch getting ready for worship this weekend... maybe Friday's are just my day... IDK.  BUT... I always wish I had just a few more hours in this day.  It seems like by Friday evening, I am working quickly, the ideas flow, the things get done... but sometimes I feel frantic too.  It is my commitment today, for this Friday, to slow down and REJOICE!  I am grateful for this day, grateful for my wonderful family and friends... for this church and ministries that God has allowed me to be a part of.  I an blessed!  I WILL rejoice!  I will "enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise."  (Psalms 100:4)  The quickest way into the presence of God is being thankful and praising Him.  Today, I plan to stay in His presence, not let the busy-ness and business of this day make me buys...

Join me today... Let's REJOICE IN THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment